This membership level grants you full access to all of the most popular perks that come with being a member of the TeachArgument Community, including:
- The Pop Culture Lesson Vault ($450+ value) That means every single pop culture-based English lesson on TeachArgument is yours in its entirety — in both editable Word document and PDF format. Each of these lessons sell for a premium HERE — but you’ll instantly have them ALL at your fingertips.
- Brand New Pop Culture Lessons ($$$) As new pop culture-based lessons are created, you'll be able to access them instantly and in their entirety, both in editable Word Docs and PDF format. If you're looking for the best way to ensure that your students are engaged, you'll always have an ace up your sleeve.
- Exclusive Iconic Song Video Analyses ($$$) In addition to the widely popular rhetorical analyses of pop songs that TeachArgument posts to YouTube and its blog, members also receive access to an exclusive library of rhetorical analysis and close reading videos that unpack the most iconic songs of all time -- including Journey's "Don't Stop Believin," The Beatles' "Hey Jude," Lennon's "Imagine," U2's "One," and Nirvana's "Smell's Like Teen Spirit." These videos are only available to members of the TeachArgument Community.
- Exclusive "Introducing Argument" Lesson Series ($$$) By popular demand, we've developed a four part lesson series that is exclusively available to members of the TeachArgument Community. These lessons are designed to introduce argument, rhetorical analysis, close reading, and synthesis to students in the most engaging and accessible manner, using Disney songs are core texts.
- Community Forums ($$$) An awesome opportunity to connect with likeminded educators who share your passion for English, teaching, and learning. These conversations alone are worth their weight in gold.
Save hundreds of dollars, save countless hours, and supercharge your English classroom when you register NOW!