By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily access the materials
(information or software) on TeachArgument.com for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TeachArgument.com;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TeachArgument.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on TeachArgument.com are provided "as is". TeachArgument.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TeachArgument.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TeachArgument.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TeachArgument.com, even if TeachArgument.com or a TeachArgument.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on TeachArgument.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TeachArgument.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TeachArgument.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TeachArgument.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
TeachArgument.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TeachArgument.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to TeachArgument.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Sales and Refunds
All sales are final. Due to the digital nature of the content being sold, membership registrations, subscriptions, and renewals cannot be refunded. All memberships are automatically renewed unless otherwise specified.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. Member information (name, address, phone number) is kept on file in order to maintain a record of means by which to communicate with, or to send resources to, members. This also applies to all cancelled, expired, and former members. General membership information may be made visible to other members through Community features such as forums, message boards, and member comments.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. To request a report of your information, or to request that we remove your information from our records, contact Sales@TeachArgument.com. You may forward all requests and complaints to this email address.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Data Collected to Manage Your Membership
At checkout, we will collect your name, email address, username, and password. This information is used to setup your account for our site. If you are redirected to an offsite payment gateway to complete your payment, we may store this information in a temporary session variable to setup your account when you return to our site.
At checkout, we may also collect your billing address and phone number. This information is used to confirm your credit card. The billing address and phone number are saved by our site to prepopulate the checkout form for future purchases and so we can get in touch with you if needed to discuss your order.
At checkout, we may also collect your credit card number, expiration date, and security code.This information is passed to our payment gateway to process your purchase. The last 4 digits of your credit card number and the expiration date are saved by our site to use for reference and to send you an email if your credit card will expire before the next recurring payment.